DAVENPORT, Iowa (November 13, 2018) — Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NYSE: LEE) announced today the selection of five Enterprise of the Year Finalists for 2018, honoring superior performance in key business and customer measures.
欧洲杯投注软件Five finalists for the company's highest honor were selected from among 49 markets in 21 states, representing print and digital daily newspaper operations, regional agricultural publications and nationwide digital services, said Kevin Mowbray, president and chief executive officer.
欧洲杯投注软件“Many of our enterprises produced impressive results in 2018. Our five finalists represent the best of the best in service to local audiences and advertisers,” Mowbray said. “Their outstanding print and digital platforms have produced broad local audiences and strong revenue results.”
欧洲杯投注软件The 2018 Enterprise of the Year Finalists are:
- The Arizona Daily Star in Tucson, Arizona. The Daily Star is the largest news organization in southern Arizona. Its awarding winning journalism reaches more than 72% of the Tucson market each week.
- The Journal Times in Racine, Wisconsin, a finalist in 2016 and 2017. The combined audiences of The Journal Times and reach nearly 80% of adults in their market. The publisher is Mark Lewis.
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the 2017, 2016 and 2012 Enterprise of the Year and a finalist in 2010. The Post-Dispatch reaches nearly 1 million readers weekly, and is the most widely visited website across all digital platforms in St. Louis. The publisher is Ray Farris.
- Times Media Company of Northwest Indiana based in Munster. Enterprise of the Year in 2014 and a finalist six of the last seven years, The Times and are Northwest Indiana’s media leaders in local news and information, and has the second largest audience of any website in the state. The publisher is Chris White.
- provides digital publishing and content management solutions to more than 1,700 newspaper, broadcast, magazine and web-native publications.
The winner will be announced in December.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 weekly and specialty publications serving 49 markets in 21 states. Year to date, Lee's newspapers have average circulation of 0.8 million daily and 1.1 million Sunday, and are estimated to reach almost three million readers in print alone. Lee's markets include St. Louis, MO; Lincoln, NE; Madison, WI; Davenport, IA; Billings, MT; Bloomington, IL; and Tucson, AZ. Lee Common Stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LEE. For more information about Lee, please visit www.weddingsnoir.com.
欧洲杯投注软件Director of Communications